Wednesday 8 February 2012

Say Hello to Sandwiches Once Again

Wow! I just enjoyed the most amazing sandwich. Not toasted. Not even warmed. How is this possible, you ask? I have discovered Udi's whole grain bread thanks to a suggestion from Gluten Free Niagara.

If you're like me, you may have given up the idea of ever eating a "real" sandwich again. I had...until now! A statement on their packaging says it all: "our delicious recipe makes it possible for you to enjoy gluten free bread without having to toast or microwave it. Simply thaw at room temperature as needed and enjoy." Given my past experience with store-bought gluten free breads I was skeptical at first, but was pleasantly surprised to find that they were absolutely right. Then combined with the great taste of Natural Selections oven-roasted chicken breast (no nitrites!), Dijon mustard and fresh veggies it was to die for. How exciting to know that packing a sandwich for lunch is finally an option again!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment